Membership in the National Capital Lodge of the Theosophical Society in America (TSA) is open to anyone who is in agreement with the three declared Objects of the society and who is a member in good standing with the Theosophical Society in America parent organization. To join the TSA, please visit www.theosophical.org/membership. To then become a voting member of the National Capital Lodge, please remit $15 per year to the Treasurer made out to “The Theosophical Society in DC”.
Membership in the TSA is $60 per year (reduced for families, students and seniors) and includes the following benefits:
- Participation in an international organization with members in some 70 countries of the world and local groups in over 90 locations in the United States
- Subscription to Quest, a quarterly magazine of philosophy, science, religion, and the arts; and the Messenger, a newsletter
- Use of the Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library, which lends books, DVD’s and audio CD’s, in person or online, and by mail
- A series of 24 introductory letters covering basic Theosophical concepts
- Discounts on lectures, workshops, retreats, seminars and other programs at the National Center
- Participation in The National Lodge